APPEARANCE REQUEST FORM
FOR ALL TITLEHOLDERS
- Ms. America Pageant Inc. needs to track and approve of all Titleholders appearances per your Agreement.
- Fill out the below questionnaire for each individual appearance.
- If you DO NOT hear back from the national pageant office, your appearance is APPROVED.
- Please note: The pageant requires one (1) day advanced notice to approve appearances.
- Per your Agreement you must wear your sash at all appearances (crown optional) and take photos of you to show you were at this event or it will not count as an appearance.
- Take pictures of you at your appearance and post photos up on your Facebook Profile Page if you are a State or Regional Titleholder.
- National Titleholders are to post pictures up on the Ms. America Pageant Fan Page. www.facebook.com/msamericapageant
- Per your agreement: CEO - Susan Jeske Irvine reserves the right to accompany you on any appearances at no additional charge to the pageant such as a ticket to attend the event.
- Failure to fill out Queen Corner per appearance may result in making you ineligible to continue as a contestant and compete in the national pageant.
- State and Regional titleholders are required to make two(2) appearances total.
- National Titleholders are required to make a minimum of one (1) appearances per month.
- * Indicates its a required field that must be filled out.
Looking for an event to do as a titleholder to meet your one month appearance requirement?
Virtual 5K are very popular as well as in person 5Ks.
Go to www.RunSignUp.com
and it will give you a list of races around the country.
Conduct a "Advance Search" to find a list of events by you!
Go to the 5K wearing your sash only and take pictures of you finishing the race and with other people.