MISS PACIFIC U.S. 2017
First Princess - Stephanie Flores (Miss Fiestas Patrias)
Second Princess - Guadalupe Aragon (Queen of Folklore Mexico)
Miss Friendship Award - Gabriela Aguliar (Miss Facifico El Salvador)
Best National Costume - Stephanie Flores (Miss Fiestas Patrias)
Miss Pacific U.S. 2017 - Emilee Mills is crowned in Mazatlan, Mexico - International Queen of the Pacific 2017 (Reina International Del Pacifico 2017)
Nine beautiful women participated in the contest for the election of the International Queen of the Pacific 2017 in the Lions Club of Mazatlan. Emilee Mills, Miss Pacific U.S. won the contest and received the crown for showing grace, personality and beauty on the catwalk.
The royal court of "Alebrijes and Dragones", was headed by the current Queen of the International Carnival Mazatlán, Viviana I; The Queen of the Rosina I Floral Games; The princesses Meyvol, Anabel, Maria Jose, Rubí, and Carolina; The King and Marquis of Joy, Jorge II and Jesus Antonio Ochoa.
The qualifying jury took into account costumes, beauty, catwalk and vocal expression and was conformed by: Delia Alejandra Montaño, Queen of the Carnival Floral Games of Mazatlan 1992; Rosina I, Rosina, current sovereign of the Floral Games; Kathya Berenice Morales, Queen of the Carnival of Mazatlan 1992 and Viviana I, current Queen of the maximum fiesta porteña.
The nine participants that competed in the contest to obtain the title International Queen of the Pacific 2017 were: Gabriela Aguilar, Miss Pacific El Salvador; Ana Isabel Lemus, Miss Guatemala Pacific; Guadalupe Adriana Aragón, Queen of Folklore Mexico 2016; Maribel López Raygoza, Miss Fraternidad Sinaloense de C.A; Emilee Mills, Miss Pacific U.S .; Lesly Angulo, Miss California Pacific U.S. 2017; Nicole Gutierrez, Miss Barstow; Stephanie Flores, Miss Fiestas Patrias and Melissa Huerta, Miss Playa Mundial Mexico 2017.
In the first stage, each of the beautiful ambassadors in typical dress was known, paraded before the judges and developed a small presentation speech.
The winner of this stage was Miss Patrias Patrias, Stephanie Flores, who wore a striking dress and a headdress of peacock feathers. His speech captivated judges and the public by emphasizing that the American dream can be achieved anywhere in the world with hard work and dedication. She being Mexican-American is proud to be a part of both cultures.
At the end of the colorful and cheerful presentation of costumes typical of the region of each of the contestants, the second stage was presented which consisted of wearing evening dresses and gala, to qualify the beauty of each of the ambassadors. As Queen of the Friendship was chosen by the same contestants, Gabriela Aguilar Girls, Miss Pacifico EL Salvador.
Arriving midnight, the judges announced their verdict: Guadalupe Adriana Aragón and Stephanie Flores, obtained the title of second and first Princess while Miss Pacific U.S., Emilee Mills took the maximum crown of the night.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Thur-Feb 23, 2017
ARRIVE IN MAZATLAN:
Alaska Airlines – Non-Stop Flight from Los Angeles to Mazatlan
* Masquerade Charity Event - Location, Historic Terraza De Los Pargos
* Coronation of King of Joy - Olas Al Tas on the ocean front
* Ambassadors Reception at Tertulia Restaurant
Fri-Feb 24, 2017
* Media Interviews at Channel 7 TV Studio
* El Debate Newspaper Interview
* Lunch at Club 30 60 90
* Coronation of the Floral Games Queen - Teodoro Mariscal Baseball Stadium
* Rehearsal for the Crowning of the Queen of the Carnaval
Sat-Feb 25, 2017
* Media Interviews at Newspaper Locations
* Noroeste Mazatlan Newspaper Interview
* El Sol De Mazatlan Newspaper Interview
* Lunch at La Puntilla Seafood Restaurant
* Coronation of the Queen of Carnaval - Teodoro Mariscal Baseball Stadium
* Naval Battle Fireworks Display Show
Sun-Feb 26, 2017
* Lunch at the historic Teatro Angela Peralta with Carnaval Queens
* INAUGURAL PARADE where Ambassador Queens wear their - NATIONAL COSTUMES
Mon-Feb 27, 2017
* Rehearsal for Reina Del Pacifico
* Dinner at Bambu Restaurant
* Reina Del Pacifico Pageant 2016 competition and crowning at the Lions Club of Mazatlan
* Competition is based on National Costume, Introduction on Stage and Evening Gown.
Tue-Feb 28, 2017
* Lunch at Hotel Playa Mazatlan - Meet the Minister of Tourism and Culture.
* Directors are presented with thank you gifts.
* SECOND PARADE where Ambassadors are wearing a evening gown.
* Dinner - Raices Restaurant in historic downtown Mazatlan.
* Ambassadors receive awards from organizers.
Wed-Mar 1, 2017
* Return home.
American Airline – 1-Stop Flight from Mazatlan to Los Angeles or can return home March 2, 2017 - Alaska Airlines - Non-Stop Flight. If you stay pageant will pay for your hotel night but we might have to change hotels.
MISS PACIFIC U.S. 2016
Congratulations to Emily Delgado who was chosen as a Goodwill Ambassador to attend Carnival in Mazatlan, Mexico
February 4 - February 11, 2016.
On February 8th she will compete in the International Queen of the Pacific Pageant. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be a part of a One-of-a-Kind-Celebration! See the video below to see all the events Miss Pacific U.S. 2016 - Emily Delgado will be a part of!